The term ‘Antenna Engineering’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials/products on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Copyright – All written material, product descriptions, Antenna Engineering product photos and the Antenna Engineering logo are all copyright of Antenna Engineering. Use without permission may result in legal action.
• Stock – We endeavour to hold most items in stock. When an order is placed online but the item is out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours with information regarding lead times during normal working times, or as soon as possible in the event of a bank holiday or our attendance at shows. If you would like to check availability of an item before you order please contact us.
• Prices – The prices shown include VAT but exclude delivery. Delivery is outlined below
• To Order – To place an order using the online shop, click the Online Shop button, select your products and click the buy now button. Our payment service will then process your order. Alternatively call us on 07595 046 705 (Open 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday) and speak to one of our team members who will be able to assist you in any enquiries or orders you may have. We can also accept emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders received after 2pm will be processed the next working day.
• Payment Methods – Payment can be made by Internet Banking (please call us for more details) Credit/Debit Card or PayPal. We also accept cheques (after clearing).
• Refund Policy – Refunds are available within 7 days after delivery for products that are unused and are in original packaging. Special order goods are non-refundable. Products that are damaged in transit to or from the customer can be refunded up to 14 days after the product has been delivered. Products returned to us in imperfect, non-resalable condition will not qualify for refund. Products that are faulty due to manufacturing process are refundable under the manufacturers’ warranty for a limited time specified in the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. These do not apply if the product has been fitted incorrectly or mis-used. If an order is cancelled or refunded the buyer is responsible for the return of the goods to such address as directed by the supplier and is at the consumer’s sole expense. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Delivery – All mainland UK deliveries are sent out using a Next Working Day courier service with the exception of some Northern postcodes – please contact for details. The weights are automated and the estimate for delivery will be clearly shown when processing your order through the online shop. These prices will also be the same when ordering over the phone or by email. These prices are based on deliveries to mainland UK. Please call us or email us for international shipping prices as on occasion the final shipping cost may differ on unusually-shaped items – we reserve the right to contact you in the event of a shipping estimate being incorrect.
• Exporting of Goods – Export restrictions do not apply on our products. Taxes may however apply for exporting products to some countries. Please call for details.
• Security – Our online shop uses a secure server to protect the details you give us when ordering online.
• Our Details – Antenna Engineering, The Cooleen, Main Street, Hoby, Leicestershire, Le14 3DT , UK